Here are the kits that have been released so far for the 2013-14 La Liga season, we have also included the credible leaks of shirts for teams where we have them, this information and page will be updated as new kits are released and new leaks emerge, so check back for the latest updates.
- The UD Almeria home, away and third kits were officially unveiled at the end of July and they are supplied by Nike. The home shirt boasts the trademark red and white stripes while the away shirt is blue and third is pink.
- Unveiled by Nike, the Athletic Bilbao home shirt features thinner red and white stripes while the away shirt has been switched to a blue and white colour scheme. The side recently sold Fernando Llorente to Juventus but signed play maker Benat from Real Betis.
- The Atletico Madrid home shirt boasts a new sponsor 'Azerbaijan - Land of Fire' and the red is a couple of shades darker to represent the colours worn when they won the Spanish Cup and Spanish League title in the 1965-66 season. The away kit is inspired by the club crest where it boasts a yellow border.
- The new Barcelona home shirt features a more elegant and classic look boasting thin red and blue stripes and it features the club's new shirt sponsor 'Qatar Airways' on the front. The away shirt is purely inspired by the Catalan colours of red and yellow. Both home and away kits have the same Nike template boasting thin stripes and a faded sleeve theme.
- Manufactured by new kit supplier adidas, the Celta Vigo shirts feature a 90 years Celta Vigo anniversary patch is placed on the left sleeve of the Celta Vigo 2013-14 kits. The away shirt boasts a black base with light blue shoulders and sleeves which is the same kit design as Swansea City's away shirt.
- The team that won the 2012-13 Segunda Divison were one of the last teams to officially reveal their home, away and third shirts. Their shirts are supplied by Acerbis and the home shirt boasts a thick green hoop with a white base while the away and third shirts features the same template as the home shirt.
- Supplied by Spanish brand Joma, the home, away and third shirts were officially revealed at the start of July and the team that finished 10th last season have an elegant blue home shirt and their shirt Confremar will be featured on all three shirts.
- The Spanish club were one of the last teams to reveal their home, away and goalkeepers kits. The shirts are supplied by Luanvi and the home shirt boasts the trademark red and white hoops while the away shirt is white and the third shirt is black and blue.
- Supplied by Kelme the Levante home shirts were officially unveiled on July 8. The home shirt features the traditional blue and red stripes while a completely new black and green away and thirds shirts have been included into the 2013/14 range.
- The Spanish club who came 6th last season missing out on a Champions League and Europa league spot they launched their home, away and third kits at the start of July. The new Málaga kits also have the writing 'Coraje y corazón'('Courage and Heart') placed on the back below the collar, surrounded by the Spanish and Andalusian flags.
- Osasuna escaped relegation last season finishing 16th place and they released their home shirt in mid June and it boasts a red colour scheme with blue detailing. The away shirt was unveiled in a pre-season friendly against Ajax and it features a bright green colour.
- Manufactured by Errea, the Rayo Vallecano home shirt was officially revealed at the start of June and it boasts a red diagonal sash across the front. The third kit is yellow with a green sash across the front
- Made by Puma, RCD Espanyol's home and away shirts were unveiled at the start of July and the club finished 13th in La Liga last season and this time the kits feature the Senyera on the outside where it was on the inside last season. The home shirt features a thicker blue and white band design.
- Real Betis finished an impressive 7th last season which earned them a Europa League spot and they officially released their home, away and third shirts in mid July. Supplied by Macron the home shirt contains the club's traditional colours while the away shirt features black and green stripes while the third shirt is sky blue.
- At the start of June Real Madrid and adidas officially released their home shirt which was unveiled by several of the Real Madrid team including Karim Benzema, Xabi Alonso and Marcelo. The most noticeable change is the orange detailing ion the collar and sleeves which has never been seen before on a Madrid shirt. The away shirt is yet to be officially released by adidas but we received a leak of what could be their away shirt.
- The Spanish club finished an impressive fourth place last league campaign which secured them a qualifying spot for the Champions League and they officially released their home, away and goalkeeper shirts in mid July. Manufactured by American brand Nike the home shirt and it boasts the same template as the Malaga CF home shirt.
- Real Valladolid finished 14th place in last season's La Liga and they officially revealed their home, away and third shirts at the start of July. Manufactured by new brand Danish company Hummel, the home shirt features the traditional purple and white home colours while the away shirt features a new hooped black and purple display.
- For the 2013/14 season Warrior Sports agreed to take over as Sevilla's new kit supplier for five seasons and they revealed the home and away shirts at the start of June. The home shirt boasts a white base colour with a vertical red stripe down the middle while the away shirt features a red colour. Two players that unveiled the Sevilla shirts Jesus Navas and Alvaro Negredo both signed for English club Manchester City in the transfer window.
- Supplied by Spanish brand Joma, the Valencia home and away shirts were officially released in mid July. The home shirt boasts a white base colour with orange collar and orange sleeves and the away shirt boasts and orange colour with a black and white diagonal sash across the stomach region.
- The club finished second in the 2012-13 Segunda Division which gained them automatic promotion to the La Liga. The club announced the recent signing of Giovani dos Santos he was the headline player to release the home and away shirts manufactured by Xtep. As with every season the home kit is all yellow while the away shirt is an all blue display.